It’s time… to beat the dealer! Blackjack, also known as the game of 21, where you need to have the highest sum of cards without going over 21, and if you go over 21, you “bust”! Blackjack is best known for being one of the easiest games to play in a casino and it has quite the favorable odds for the players. This is why so many newbies choose to start their gambling journeys with Blackjack and not poker or roulette. Even though they both have their advantages, Blackjack is the one game where you can use some of your personal skills while relying on your luck and hoping for the best. With Roulette, you have no control over the outcome because it is strictly luck. Poker can be a bit too overwhelming for some playing, too many rules, and too much effort, but then there is Blackjack, a perfect game for any beginner.
But this doesn’t mean that the game is only for those who cant’ handle anything too difficult, the game of blackjack can be one of the most interesting games and should never be underestimated. But its most important quality is that it is easy to get into, to break it down, it is easy to learn blackjack but it is not easy to be really good at it. But for those wanting to learn blackjack or those wanting to solve from being a beginner to being really good at blackjack this website is a good place to start. We will go over all the tips and strategies you can rely on when playing in order to elevate your game.
The strategy might sound too elaborate for some people and the name is a bit misleading, but the point of the game strategy is to simply be ahead of others and have more control over the outcome. The point of the strategy is to maximize your playing power and bring you the best possible results you can have with the card that you’ve been healthy with. Each game your primary goal should be to do the most with what you have, and having a strategy is key here.
The strategy goes far beyond just knowing the rules and following the dealers’s orders. Strategy means that you are fully aware of what is going on in the game and your role in it. There are of course strategies for the beginners and then there are more complicated strategies for those who are familiar with the game and have experience with blackjack.
Quite possibly one of the easiest games to learn out of all table games, the game still requires some form of basic blackjack strategy, which is what you will learn here!
Played with one, two, four, six or eight decks of cards, the game of blackjack is very easy, as you simply add the value of the cards (from 2-10) based on face value, while face cards have a value of 10 and the ace, 1 or 11. Players must act first, giving the house the edge over the game, however, with the perfect blackjack strategy advice, you will become a blackjack pro in no time!
Some blackjack basic strategy card examples can help all new players learn faster, paying attention to details, and managing long sessions in a more professional way. So even if you are a beginner, don’t be afraid to lean n the more complicates strategies as well since there could be something in there that will help you grasp the whole concept of the game better than some of the easier solutions.
Whether you have a “hard hand” or a “soft hand”, basic strategy blackjack can be learned and loved by everybody! So let’s see what are some of the mysterious strategies that could take your blackjack skills up a couple of knotches.
Test your blackjack strategy at the best casinos
Basic blackjack strategy tips
It’s always good to cover the basics. Blackjack games, just like all casino games don’t always pan out the same way, hence the strategies vary as well. There are a lot of factors that will affect the way the game plays out the most obvious one being the cards that the dealer pulls out, but then again factors like the players’ skills and the sheer luck of it all can have an effect on how the game pans outs. This is why thee is no one single strategy that will work in every single game and to be honest if it were it would simply make the game of blackjack scary and uninteresting.
But despite that, there are some basic theories and tips you can use them to build the strategy as the game progresses.
Since, like all table games, blackjack is based on mathematics, you must think in a mathematical way when defining your strategy. Also, your basic strategy for blackjack online will always depend on the rule variations for different casinos, so you need to keep this in mind as well.
- First of all, the best way to learn an effective strategy is by using a basic blackjack strategy chart (chart that displays how to play your cards based on the card the dealer holds). Once you become familiar with this, or even to memorize it, you will understand the game much better, which will naturally increase the chances of winning at blackjack using casino blackjack strategies.
Some People get intimidated when you bring in mathematics into gambling, but all it takes is some practice and a clear head during the game. It is true that some people are naturally more inclined to mathematics and have an easier time counting than others, but in case you are one of those who don’t really get along well with the numbers, keep in mind that this isn’t some complicated algorithm its simply counting cards and memorizing them. You won’t be good it first but that is only the beginning and in no time you will find that you are good at counting cards hence keeping the situation under control when it comes to blackjack. With some time you will also be able to use these methods to your advantage in the game, but really there is no substitute to practice and playing over and over again until you fully get the just of it and you also get to know yourself as the players. Something that doesn’t get talked about enough is the fact that while playing over and over makes it easy for you to understand the game it also lets you know what sort of trouble you are most likely to face when playing, meaning that you will know what are your main weaknesses and then you can deliberately work on them to minimize the chance fo, anyone, using them against you.
- When playing with 1-2 decks of cards, an excellent online blackjack basic strategy can follow some very effective general rules, in addition to using the strategy chart. Most importantly, never accept the insurance, also known as “even money”, as the house edge on insurance is 5.9% (based on one deck).
While this alone can not be presented as a separate strategy, one thing to remember is that including insurance as a part of your strategy, whatever the strategy might be is probably not a good idea. Every professional player will tell you that insurance isn’t really a beneficial move for the player and you should most definitely stay away from it. You will find that a lot of casinos often use the seemingly beneficial offers that actually do no good for the player. Make sure that you are aware of the fact that insurance does not do any favors for the players.
- When it comes to the rule where the dealer either has to “hit” or “stand” on a soft 17, the “S17”, meaning stand-on-soft 17, the best option for you as the player is to “stand”, as this basic blackjack strategy decreases the house edge by 0.2%.
This is just considered common sense in Blackjack, they are part of the “rules” and are based on pure mathematics. If you are still unconvinced that using math while playing is within your reach just follow these clear cut guidelines and make them your strategy. Following these rules might not always bring you wins because frankly, no strategy is a guarantee, but you will at least know that you are using the strategy that is based on numbers, probability, and facts rather than just intuition and gut feeling. By applying these strategies you are making an informed decision that has higher probability of being profitable for you compared to not the opposite move. When we deal with probability there is always the chance that even when you make the decision that is based on the numbers you won’t be able to succeed because the chance of you getting it wrong is still quite high even if that is less likely. But the best any strategy can offer to any player is the high probability of success and these tips offer just that.
Best blackjack strategies
Once you have learned the basic blackjack strategies and have gotten to know the game, you can excel to learn more advanced strategies! Do you know what this means? We are now going to move on to more complicated strategies and create even more upscale strategies and ways to ensure that you go home with the win. While we are focusing our tips on real-life casinos, you can use them in the online casinos just as easily. We discussed the slight differences but the essence of blackjack remains the same. You are moving closer to becoming a real blackjack pro star! So, how do you define the perfect blackjack strategy and advice?
- First of all, when it comes to a “Split”, you should always split aces and 8’s, and never split 5’s or 10’s. This is very important for your casino blackjack strategy. You should usually always split 2’s and 3’s against a dealer 4-7, and against a 2 or 3, if possible. These tips are also based, as you could probably deduct, on the probabilities and the set of rules that the game follows.
- You should also split 4’s, if allowed, and if the dealer shows a 5 or 6. Splitting a 6 against the dealer 3-6 is also a good tip among advanced blackjack strategies. Always split 7’s against a dealer 2-7, and always split 9’s against the dealer 2-6 or 8-9.
- When it comes to your options to “Double”, you also have a lot of guidelines to follow to ensure excellent advanced blackjack strategy tips. Generally, you should “double hard” a 9 if the dealer has a 3-6. Always double hard with 10, unless the dealer holds a 10 or an ace, and same with an 11, unless the dealer has an ace.
- In terms of double soft, you should do so with a 13 or 14 when the dealer has 5-6, when you have a 15 or 16 and the dealer has 4-6, or when there is a 17 or 18 and the dealer has 3-6. If you master these double casino blackjack perfect strategy, you can surely consider yourself on your way to blackjack stardom!
Casino blackjack strategy chart
There are some more traditional ways to come up with a strategy and stick with it as well. A strategy chart is the old school way to bring some sense to the game and make the players move more cohesive. This might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but it is actually perfect for beginners since it outlines the game plan and puts the player at ease, so if you are a beginner or just haven’t tried this method make sure to give it a go, since it happens to be one of the most effective ways to bring some sense to the game.
A basic blackjack strategy chart is a very straightforward table (or chart) that shows you what moves to make when the dealer presents their hand. Of course, at the start of the game, the player must go first, however afterward, you can significantly increase your chances of beating the dealer by following this methodology. Sometimes players tend to forget that in this particular game you are playing against the dealer and not the other layers so you shouldn’t really be concerned about what cards others are holding.
The one main drawback to this method is that it is just as accessible to anyone else as it is to you, so it is quite likely that even when playing other players could potentially be using the same tactics, which could potentially damage the outcome of the game, But it is for sure the great start for anyone wanting to expand their knowledge of blackjack beyond just guessing and luck.
When looking at the blackjack strategy table, you will see the top columns showing the numbers 2-10 and the ace, or A, which symbolize the dealer’s face-up card. The main rows following downwards are the possible hands you would have as the player.
In between that main group of columns and the main group of rows, are colored fields with a letter to symbolize your move, as the player. The blackjack strategy table is by far one of the most useful tools for the game and would be considered one of the resources available to you online. These are quite common and accessible so you should really consider giving it a shot if you get a chance.
Online blackjack betting strategy
Online blackjack definitely has its perks and couple of advantages. First of all, you can play it from the comfort o your own home, second you et way ore variety is the way and thirdly if you are not fond of the crowded casino and they make you a bit tense, this is a great way to practice your skills while staying at home and having your piece of mind.
When it comes to the best casino blackjack betting strategy online, the grand secret lies within determining your betting patterns! In addition to a very much needed concept of how to manage your money while playing, and practicing that form of management, this will truly separate you from the “winner” or “loser” category!
- Flat betting is a common casino blackjack betting strategy, which means you continue to bet the same amount for each bet. This can deplete your bankroll quickly, so make sure you have a basic understanding of the game first. So as the first step of your online casino blackjack adventure determine the amount you are willing to spend on this game and on that day then make sure to divide it and then bet the same fraction till you hit the desired win. This is quite a safe approach and is guaranteed to get you to the win at some point. In case you end up losing ye a large sum you should ideally still have some left only because you were using this strategy to move along. A lot of amateur players use this and it is a great way to ensure that you don’t completely ruin your day by losing it all in blackjack when you feel more comfortable with the game you can start getting a bit bolder with the bets, but don’t rush this process.
- The Martingale casino blackjack strategy is an interesting one, as it entails doubling your bet after every loss. As blackjack is a game of mathematics, the theory is that you will win sooner or later, so doubling your bet after a loss is possibly a wise choice. This might need more material resources on your part so if you don’t think you can handle it then go ahead and stick with the previously discussed strategy but if you have some money to spend on this fun game then this could be a great way to ensure that you end up getting your money’s worth and that you end up taking some money as well. This might cost a little bit but the numbers should definitely be in your favor.
- The D’alembert method is also another interesting casino blackjack betting strategy. It requires you to start with a multiple unit bet, and if you win, you decrease the bet by 1 unit, and the same as if you lose. The logic behind this is that you will win large bets and lose small ones. This is a straight forward strategy that might be the best fit for those who like to play it safe and resort to strategies that ensure you don’t experience a full bankruptcy during the game. This is easy to follow the strategy and combined with the other tips and tricks we’ve shared so far it should get you pretty far in the game without losing too much and with high chances in scoring a big win.
New players may wonder if having an online blackjack basic strategy chart can help them learn faster these rules. Of course, it can, but practicing over and over again maybe the best way to improve your skills in no time. These strategies won’t suddenly change when you practice blackjack more, but you will have a definitive advantage and will be able to use these strategies without using too much brainpower that would eventually take away some time and effort from the actual game.
From the basic blackjack strategy tips to the advanced, and right over to the perfect strategy, as a player, you must first practice and understand the game! All of the advice in the world will not help if you have not done this. These strategies work best when combines with the great knowledge of rules, the ability to stay calm cool and collected during the game, and of course knowing the strategy and not forgetting it if game also does wonders. Blackjack is a perfect game for your o start sharpening up your gambling skills, it allows you to explore the strategies apply them to actual games, and do so without losing too much cash too.
With a bit of practice, then it is safe to say, you may master best blackjack strategy tips and become a true pro!