by Marry on November 7, 2019

Adjarabet To Be The First In Georgia, To Offer Pragmatic Play Suite

Adjarabet has been operating on the Georgian market for already decades, thereby becoming a giant in the industry of gambling in Georgia. It has a bunch of casinos all over the countries, that have more than thousands of visitors weekly, which is already a big number for a small country. Adjarabet is part of the huge Adjara Group holding, which holds leading positions in almost every sphere they operate in.

From Adjara Group To Flutter Entertainment

There are many live casinos as well, as the online casinos owned by the Adjara Group, and the demand is increasing over time. The casino has an impressive revenue and the number of VIP guests on its’ account. Recently 51% of the company was sold to Paddy Power Betfair, with an option to acquire the remaining 49% after three years.

Flutter Entertainment plc formerly, Paddy Power Betfair is the bookmaking company created by the merger of Paddy Power and Betfair, which is listed on the London Stock Exchange. On 2 October 2019, Flutter Entertainment announced that it would acquire the gaming company of Canada, The Stars Group, for US$6.95 billion, creating the world’s largest online gambling company based on revenues.

Pragmatic Play

Casino content developer Pragmatic Play has embarked upon further European expansion after entering the Georgian market through a partnership with Adjarabet. As a result of the link-up the operator, a division of Flutter Entertainment, becomes the first in the region to launch Pragmatic Play’s live casino portfolio.

The rebranded Paddy Power Betfair announced that it has secured the number one position in the “fast-growing regulated online Georgian market” earlier this year, with the purchase of a 51 % stake in the firm done so for an initial cash consideration of £101m.

Leading The Market

Several comments have been made regarding the ongoing situation of purchase as well as the Pragmatic Play. “I’m very happy that Adjarabet is the first and currently the only operator in the Georgian market to launch the Pragmatic live casino product. Given Adjarabet’s market-leading position in Georgia and the good quality of Pragmatic live casino, I’m sure the games will do very well for us and will be enjoyed by our customers.” stated the gaming director of Adjarabet, Tom Hutchinson.

Similar to that, integrations were undertaken with Interwetten, BetConstruct, and 1xBet. The beginning looks promising, as with having the leader of the industry of the country as an ally, will be beneficial for the further steps. “Adjarabet is the market-leader in this territory, and this partnership is yet another statement of confidence in our live casino product.” the comment was made by Lena Yasir, vice president at Pragmatic Play.

The gambling industry in Georgia still has a lot of room for development, and have another new product to offer the costumers, will even increase the customer flow. Georgians love to gamble, as well, as they love betting. “We are delighted to have entered the Georgian market for the first time with the Flutter brand, Adjarabet,” noted Lena Yasir.

New product on the market is definitely going to have a lot of interest and for now, all eyes are on the Adjarabet. So far, this is the latest live casino commercial agreement announced by multi-product company Pragmatic Play.

By Marry

More content by Marry

Comments (0 comment(s))